Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Free Topic: Sarah Palin Glasses


I do not have much time to watch the news, though I probably should.

The latest news that I have been hearing about are the highly sought after Sarah Palin glasses. Why have these become such a phenomena? I understand that the designer loves the fact that everyone wants a pair of his glasses! Even my roommate, who has perfect vision, wants a pair of these glasses.
I personally, do not find her glasses to be very cute. With this latest fad you can definitely see how celebrities own the fashion world.
With this opportunity to free blog I would like to brag about my dog :)
Her name is Annabelle. She is an Airedale, golden retriever mix. No, she is not for sale!
This photo of her was taken right before school started. Much to my dismay I do not live in a huge apartment that would allow her to stay with me. I know that she is being well taken care of by my family at home.
My family thinks that I come home to see them... but deep down it is to see my dog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Glad your family's taking care of her until you are able to get back home!