Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Class Introduction

Hi!
My name is Crina. I am from Fort Mill, South Carolina. I am the oldest of 3 kids.
I am a Junior. My major is Pre-Professional Health Science. In eight grade I had bilateral shoulder surgery and had to go through intense physical therapy and loved my experience! This is why I eventually would like to become a physical therapist. I am on the Clemson Women's Swim Team. I love to swim and have ever since I was 7 years old!
I spent my summer coaching a neighborhood swim team (a picture of some kids I coached is to the right) and teaching little kids how to swim. I life guarded one summer and found out how boring that was and since then I have taught lessons. It is so gratifying to see improvement in the children that I teach and know that they are a little better at something becuase of my influence!
I spent my last week of summer relaxing on the beach of Charleston with my family!
In my free time I like to clean and organize :)

1 comment:

jld said...

Ya I definately do not miss those practices. So you swim here at Clemson? I read about your shoulder... do you still have any problems with it? I do not think my knee ever healed properly, even with all that physical therapy. And I know you must be joking about that being one of your best experiences ;) I hated it! I actually love every city that I have lived and would be happy moving back to any of them after I graduate. For now though I am having an amazing time in Clemson!